BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 10 March 2012

aquaphor by my side

As it starts getting warmer out you'll be seeing me more. And i will be seeing more sunsets. One of my favorite things to do is watching a sun set and sometimes rise. Tonight was a good night to be outside. I enjoy the breeze, the birds chirping, and the colors in sky start to fade. The clouds are always good to look at too. I was sitting outside and realized that i used to that when i was younger as well. The difference now is that i'm in a city and there are houses across the street from me. i hope that nobody on the other side thinks that i'm trying to be a creeper and watch for them. (O.o) As i sat outside i couldn't help but ask myself, "how has time flown so fast?". Its crazy, the sky is always the same but the clouds come and go. I just thought of it, but it reminds me of God. He's always there and never changing and we come and go. Yeah, the sky changes colors so maybe i could say that the changing colors is Gods mood for us or something. I don't know. It's kind of bittersweet to think that I still watch the sunset and make shapes out of clouds. Its crazy to think that i'm not so little anymore. my brothers and i used to go out to the town park or baseball field and my mother would whistle when we needed to come back. Now i don't hear any whistling. Part of me holds on to the past because thats when he was alive. life was still hard for us even as kids but somehow we still had fun. now life is hard in other ways and i still have fun. this time i know why i can have fun even in hard times. my oldest brother was mean but if i could get my brothers and i together i'd love to watch a sunset with them. i don't think i'd want to reminice about the past with them. sometimes its hard to think that there's continued life after someones death. even with strangers. i often think about other peoples lives and what their story is. i'm being kind of random but thats my mind when i watch sunsets. i always thank God for them. they sure are thought-provoking and beautiful.

0 comments: