BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 31 January 2012

broken but glued together

I just looked back at my old blogs. I can really see how I've changed since '09. I look back and see my views on life back then. I was broken. I was lost. I was searching. Now I've found God. Even when I first became a Christian I was still too open about lifestyles. ....yup I didn't have a home. It's weird to go back and read all that. I thought that I was wise. I had some great thoughts and questions but my views were wrong. I looked in wrong areas of life. I searched for what never existed. I had my heart set on self-fulfillment. Being happy. I would look to my younger brother for advice and wise words. To find the answers of the why's in life. The purpose in life.

I have found it.

He has glued me together. He fills in the spaces of my brokeness. I am still broken, though. There are the cracks in me that can't be put back together so perfectly. They're still seen. And now I have new questions and views to be asked and thought of. I now know where to look and whom to ask when the questions arise. I now care about other peoples lifestyles. It's not a to each his own set of mind, but a let me show you truth set of mind. I don't need to be the rain or breeze as I once wanted to be. I can be just the way i am as I keep transforming into a new me. I still have my whole life to grow and learn. As I keep blogging I'm sure that in two years I'll have new thoughts about today me. I can't wait to see what they'll be.

0 comments: