BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 8 October 2010

Make A Move

Lets make a change. Lets make a good change about ourselves.
Lets do something that's good. Something good that isn't
about us. Let it be about something else. Let us give something
away. Make an effort to see life in a new way, positive way.
Collide into the tough situations. Let go of your steering
wheel and let things happen. Take control once in awhile.
Drive under the speed limit and enjoy what you see in life.
Take notice in this life. Learn something you don't particularly
like. Check out another persons point of view. Who knows, you
may learn something about yourself you haven't discovered yet.
Don't resent just because someone may have ruined a subject for
you. Go out, start a journal, read a few verses in the Bible, pray.
Achieve to be something more spiritually. Laugh when you want to cry.
Cry when something great happens. Pick up your speed at work when
you've gotten caught texting.

All I'm trying to say is that you should do something! Good! Learn
about yourself but don't be selfish. Be a better version of yourself.

I've been gone for awhile and now I'm back. In that time that I've been
gone, I learned more. I have a co-worker who had been a great guide for
me. I started out lost. I felt that I wanted to do more, to be more. I
couldn't put it in words to make people understand exactly what I meant, so
I said something more like,"I want to a cloud, the rain, the breeze" because
they seem so pure. They're free. Its soft and gentle(I'm not talking about
storms). They aren't tied to this world of evil. I didn't know it then, but
I was looking for something higher. And who's higher than us? The Lord, Our
Savior himself. I asked, sought Him out, and I have a beginning
relationship with Him. Whether you believe in God or not, it's ok. If you don't
care to look or want to know, that's ok too. We do what we want in life, and for me, this is it.

Here's to making a move into something good, doing something good, anything that's good!

0 comments: